- This event has passed.
Charity tournament “Laiminti LIETUVA 2018”
July 28, 2018 7:00 - 18:0030€ - 50€
Ambassador Vygaudas Ušackas invites you to participate at the charity golf tournament to support St. Francis Oncology Center.
PLACE, DATE AND TIME
PLACE: Golf Club „National Golf Resort“ (Tvenkiniu str. 30, Stanciai village, Kretingale parish, Klaipeda district)
DATE: 28th July, 2018 (Saturday)
- Arrival and registration: from 7:00 AM.
- Briefing: 8:30 AM.
- Start: 9:00 AM (shotgun)
- Award ceremony: 3:00 PM (at driving range)
Registration closes at 8 PM on the 26th July, 2018
Registration entries are accepted:
– via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– via phone: +370 655 22222;
– at the clubs Reception;
TOURNAMENT FEES / DONATION
Tournament participant fee*:
- National Golf Resort club members and shareholders – 35 €;
- Other golf players – 50 €
– Starter package;
– Gifts & Attractions;
– Awards ceremony & banquet (BBQ).
Fee for guests* who do not want to participate at the tournament – 30 €, which includes:
– Day program : introductory golf lesson + mini-tournament & prizes . Start time – 2 PM. (PRE-REGISTRATION is required);
– Evening program & banquet (BBQ).
* A part of the participant’s / guest’s fees and other charity from guests and sponsors will be allocated to St. Francis Oncology Center.
All players with a golf Handicap (HCP) card can participate in the tournament.
Competition type: Stableford;
Competition form: Individual;
Round: One round (18 holes);
Result: Stableford points.
GROUPS, STARTING TIME
Starting list will be published on GolfBox platform at 6 PM on the 27th July 2018. Information will also be available by calling the clubs Reception desk at +370 46 420000, (mobile) +370 655 22222.
CATEGORIES AND AWARDS
|I category||00,0 – 18,0 hcp||Men||1,2,3 place||Stableford|
|II category||00,0 – 18,0 hcp||
|III category||18,1 – 36,0 hcp||
|IV category||36,1 – 48,0 hcp||
*Depending on the number of players and their HCP the organizers reserve the right to change the number of categories or HCP frames.
Nearest the pin (men and women) – 15 hole;
Longest drive (men and women) – 7 hole;
Straightest drive (men / women) – 6 hole.
DECISION OF TIE
In the event of a tie for prize winning in each category, the winners should be decided by below listed criteria:
|1) Lower HCP||
|2) more stableford points on 10-18 holes||
|3) more stableford points on 13-18 holes||
|4) more stableford points on 16-18 holes||
|5) more stableford points on 18th hole||
- Participants may have an assistant (one person).
- Trolleys, electric trolleys, golf buggies are allowed.
- All decisions not disclosed in these regulations, shall be carried by the competition committee.
AWARD CEREMONY AND DINNER
The awards ceremony will be held at 3:00 PM. Exclusive dinner for all tournament competitors and guests will be held right after the Awards ceremony.
Guest are invited to participate introductory golf lesson + mini-tournament & prizes
Start: 2 PM
Pre-registration required via phone.: +370 655 22222
*Lessons will be held in groups.