- This event has passed.
Kaliningrad Golf Amateur Open Championship 2018
September 22, 2018 9:00 - September 23, 2018 18:0060€ - 80€
PLACE, DATE AND TIME
Place: Golf club „National Golf Resort“ (Stančiai village, Kretingalė parish, Klaipėda region)
Date: September 22-23, 2018 (Saturday – Sunday)
TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE: (Regulations can be changed by the decision of the tournament committee)
- Arrival, registration: from 9AM
- Start: 10AM. 3-4 players from the 1st and 10th Tee.
First day Starting list will be published on GolfBox platform at 6 PM on the 21st September, 2018. Information will also be available by calling the clubs Reception desk at +370 46 420000, (mobile) +370 655 22222.
Varžybose dalyvauti turi teisę:
1) Lithuanian competitors must have active handicap and valid HCP card- license issued by LGF;
2) Competitors from other countries must provide HCP proof, certified by the secretary of the national golf authority or entrant’s home club, which must be valid on the date of entry;
3) Competitors are not divided into the age groups;
4) Competitors who do not have active handicap and valdi HCP card do not qualify for prizes.
Applications are accepted until 2 PM on the September 21, 2018.
Registration entries are accepted:
– via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– via phone: +370 655 22222;
– at the clubs Reception;
For successful completions of the registration all participants must provide their full name and surname, home golf club, valid HCP, D.O.B, and contact details (e-mail, phone number).
Register but not attending the tournament without informing the club’s reception, the player is required to pay a penalty – a double entry fee. Notification of non-participation is required no later than September 20.
Competition will follow regulations stated by „R&A Rules Limited“and USGA, as well as local National Golf Resort regulations.
Competitors late to the start up to 5 minutes are punished with two penalty strokes. Competitors are disqualified if delay to the start is more than 5 minutes.
Competition type: Stableford;
Competition form: individual
Round: Two rounds in 2 days (18-hole in a day).
Time: One round = 4 hours 40 min.
Results: Stableford points.
CATEGORIES AND AWARDS
|0,0 – 54,0 hcp||Men, women||1 place||Scratch|
| 0,0 – 12,0 hcp
1, 2, 3 place
|III category||24,1 – 54,0 hcp||Men||1, 2, 3 place||Stableford|
|IV category||0,0 – 54,0 hcp||Women||1, 2, 3 place||Stableford|
* Announced category HCP can be changed by decision of the committee.
DESICION OF TIE
In case of a tie “Championship Winner” is determent by replying 18-hole until first win.
In the event of a tie for prize winning in categories, the winners should be decided by below listed criteria:
|1) Lower HCP||
|2) more stableford points on 10-18 holes||
|3) more stableford points on 13-18 holes||
|4) more stableford points on 16-18 holes||
|5) more stableford points on 18th hole||
Nearest the pin – 13-hole (Men), 8-hole (Women);
Longest drive – 7-hole (Men),17-hole (Women).
- Participants may have an assistant (one person);
- Trolleys and electric trolleys are allowed;
- Golf buggies are allowed;
- National Golf Resort members and shareholders tournament fee – 60 Euro;
- National Golf Resort guests –80 Euro;
CATERING AND AWARD CEREMONY:
September 22, 2018 (Saturday)
Soup/salad + main dish after the game
September 23, 2018 (Sunday)
The awards ceremony will be held at 4PM. (After the return of all participants and counting the results)
Dress code: smart casual.