- This event has passed.
Season Closing Tournament 2017
October 21 12:00 - 15:0029€
PLACE, DATE AND TIME
Place: „National Golf Resort“ golf club (Stančiai village, Kretingalė parish, Klaipėda district)
Date: 21st October, 2017 (Saturday)
- Arrival, registration: from 9:30 am.
- Late breakfast brunch, prepared by club administration: 10:00-11:00 am.
- Instructions: 11:15 am in the driving range
- Start: 12:00 am. 4-6 players per flight from the assigned tees (shot gun).
Starting list will be published on the National Golf Resort website (www.nationalgolf.lt) at 6 pm on the 20 th of October. Information will also be available by calling the club reception desk at +370 46 420000, (mobile) +370 655 22222.
Tournament is open to every Lithuanian or international golf player, who has Green Card.
Registration of players will end on October 20th, 2017, 2pm. If a registered player didn‘t come to the tournament and didn‘t inform about non-participation at the club registry, the player must pay a fine – double entry fee. The registered player should report no later than 19th October, 2017, 2 pm.
You can register:
- Via e-mail: email@example.com
- Via phone: +370 655 22222
- At the club’s registration desk;
- Guests must notify the name and surname, home golf club, the handicap (HCP) and e-mail.
If there are more players than the limit when registration time is over, players will be selected following these cut criteria: 1) National Golf Resort club shareholders and club members have priority for participation; 2) The Time of earlier registration.
- A special tee plan will be organized for playing (e.g. from the first tee to the second green, etc.); The NEW 9 hole plan will be presented during instruction time before the tournamnet;
- There will be the same start positions used for men and ladies;
- Players will be able to use three chosen golf clubs plus a putter;
- Maximum eight strokes will be allowed on each hole. If a player doesn‘t finish the hole in eight strokes, score „9“ is marked on a scorecard and the player finishes his attempt on that hole.
- On some holes the score reduction option will be available;
- 2 minutes will be given for the ball search;
- To calculate the net score, there will be 50% of HCP used.
Competition type: cross country;
Competition form: individual;
Round: one round – 9 holes;
Results: stroke net (50% HCP).
|Men||HCP 0,0 – 27,0||Stroke net|
|Ladies||HCP 0,0 – 27,0||Stroke net|
|Men||HCP 27,1 – 54,0||Stroke net|
|Ladies||HCP 27,1 – 54,0||Stroke net|
*Notice: Categories HCP can be changed by the tournamnet organising committee.
DECISION FOR TIES
In determining the winners in different categories, the higher level case in place on the player, according to criteria that are listed in the table in descending order of priority:
Decisions on cases which are not provided in these regulations shall be taken by the competition committee.
For „National Golf Resort“ members – 29 €.
For non „National Golf Resort“ members – 49 €.
Awards will be held after the tournament, at approximately 3:00 pm.
Drinks and finger food will be served
2017 NGR Golf Season review
Participants may have a caddy (one person).
It is allowed to use a trolley or electric trolley.
Golf buggies are allowed if the weather conditions are suitable.
The competition committee will decide the solutions of cases that are not provided in these regulations.