- This event has passed.
Klaipėda Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts Cup 2018
May 26 8:00 - 17:0030€ - 50€
PLACE, DATA, TIME
Place: National Golf Resort (Stanciai village., Kretingale parish, Klaipeda district)
Data: On Saturday, the 26th of May 2018
- Arrival, registration – 8:00am
- Start 9:00am, 3-4 players from the 1st and the 10th tee. The tee times will be scheduled every 10-12 min
1) Competitors, who had paid the annual HCP license fee.
2) Competitors from other countries must provide handicap proof, certified by the secretary of the national golf authority or entrant’s home club, which must be valid on the date of entry;
120 competitors shall be eligible to compete.
Registration is open untill 6pm on the 25th of May:
– E-mail: email@example.com;
– Phone: +370 655 22222;
– golfbox.dk https://tourentry.golfbox.dk/?cid=1347511
– At the clubs Reception;
- The following information must be provided on registration : full name and surname, home golf club, valid HCP and e-mail.
- After the registration is closed, if the number of register participants exceeds the provided quota, competitors are selected according to the following selection criteria: 1) lower HCP; 2) earlier registration. 3 days before the tournament, the 1st criteria isn‘t valid, t.y. the competitors registered 3 days before the tournament are chosen by the earlier registration date.
- If registered and not showed up on the tournament without canceling registration or notifying tournament administration in advance, the participant must pay a penalty fee – double tournament entrance fee. No penaluty is applied if cancellation of registration is made one day before the tournament.
- Tournament follow the rules of „R&A Rules Limeted“ and USGA approved rules of golf (2015-2019) and folow rules of National Golf Resort Club.
- Competitors late to the start up to 5 minutes are punished with two penalty strokes. Competitors are disqualified if delay to the start more than 5 minutes.
- From the 3rd of April 2016, all the professional golf players, golf couches and other golf professionals are able to participate in tournaments of the LGF, except the open and international golf lover tournaments, where the special criterias are made for them. The following professionals must star the game on different from the other players fields.
- If 3 days before the end of the registration the number of the participants is lower as it was requested, the HCP limit exceeds until 36 hcp.
- During the LGF tournaments, the HCP limit for men and women is 36 hcp. Gross groups players HCP limit – for men until 28 hcp and for women until 35.9 hcp. The gross groups are compulsory during all LGF tournaments
- The players, who participate in LGF tournaments and who have the HCP higher than 28 for men and 35,9 for women, have to start the game later, after the Gross groups.
Competition type: Stroke play
Competition form: Individual
Round: One round – 18 holes
- Gross score
- Stableford points
All the participants, who do not have the account on the golfbox.dk system, during the registration must provide the valid Golf card with HCP.
Starting list will be published at 6 PM on the 25th of May (Friday):
- On National Golf Resort website (nationalgolf.lt);
- By calling the clubs Reception desk at +370 655 22222;
- On the Golfbox Livescoring page.
CATEGORIES AND AWARD PLACES***
|I category||0-28 hcp||Gentelmen||1,2,3 place||Gross score|
|II category||0-35,9 hcp||Ladies||1,2,3 place||Gross score|
|III category||0 – 18,0 hcp||Gentelmen and ladies||1, 2, 3 place||Stableford|
|IV category||18,1 – 30,0 hcp||Gentelmen and ladies||1, 2, 3 place||Stableford|
|V category||30,1+ hcp||Gentelmen and ladies||1, 2, 3 place||Stableford|
The Winner will be the determined by the best gross score on the tournament results*
*Competitors under 23 years will not aspire for the main cup.
DECISION OF TIE
In the event of a tie for prize winning in I category, the players will have to replay on the 18th field until the first winning hole.
In the event of a tie for prize winning in other categories, the winners should be decided by below listed criteria:
|III, IV, V||I, II (except the 1st place)|
|1) Lower HCP||
|2) less strokes on 10-18 holes||
|3) less strokes on 13-18 holes||
|4) less strokes on 16-18 holes||
|5) less strokes on the 18th hole||
|6) more stableford points on 10-18 holes||
|7) more stableford points on 13-18 holes||
|8) more stableford points on 16-18 holes||
|9) more stableford points on the 18th hole||
TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEE
National Golf Resort members – 30 Eur; other participants- 50 Eur.
AWARD CEREMONY AND DINNER
The awards ceremony will be held at 4:30 PM. Exclusive dinner for all tournament competitors and guests will be held right after the Awards ceremony. Dress code- smart casual.
– Participants may have an assistant (one person).
– Trolleys, electric trolleys, golf buggies are allowed.
– Golf buggies are allowed only if the participant will proof that it‘s needed by the medical conditions. (I, II categories players are not able to lay claim for prizes if they have used a Golf buggies)
– All decisions not disclosed in these regulations, shall be carried by the competition committee.
National Golf Resort (address: Stančių km., Kretingalės sen., Klaipėdos raj.) www.nationalgolf,lt
National Hotel (addres: Žvejų g. 21, Klaipėda) www.nationalhotel.lt;