- This event has passed.
Golf season closing tournament 2018
October 20, 2018 8:00 - 18:00€29 - €49
PLACE, DATE AND TIME
Place: „National Golf Resort“ golf club (Stančiai village, Kretingalė parish, Klaipėda district)
Date: 20th October, 2018 (Saturday)
- Arrival, registration: from 8:00 am.
- Late breakfast: 8:30-9:30 am.
- Tournament instructions: 9:00 am at the clubhouse bar area
- Start: 10:00 am. 3-4 players per team from the assigned tees (shot gun).
Starting list will be published at 6 pm on the 19 th of October. Information will be available at National Golf Resort reception desk, also by calling +370 46 420000, (mobile) +370 655 22222.
Tournament is open to every Lithuanian or international golf player, who has Green Card.
Registration of players will open until October 19th, 2018, 2pm.
- Via e-mail: email@example.com / Via phone: +370 655 22222
- At the club’s registration desk;
- Golf box;
- Guests must notify the name and surname, home golf club, the handicap (HCP) and e-mail.
Competition type: Texas + Florida Scramble;
Competition form: team;
Round: one round – 18 holes;
Results: gross score
- Each team to consist of four players (or three players depending on the number of participants).
- All players tee off on all holes.
- A minimum of 3 tee shots per player must be used (minimum of 4 tee shots for teams of three).
- Nominated Team Captain then selects the drive to be used and marks the position with a tee peg (not nearer the hole). The other players then retrieve their balls.
- All players (except the player who ball was chosen) then play within one club length of the tee peg, not nearer the hole, in any order.
- A ball may be placed on the fairway, but must be dropped from any other area, including hazards.
- The above method of play is followed until the green is reached.
- On the green the same method applies. The ball chosen is marked and all players (except the player who ball was chosen) putt from that spot in any order.
- Each player marks the ball after putting. Play continues from each position until the ball is holed.
- If a player putts and misses and then inadvertently knocks the ball into the hole, that score counts.
- The gross score for each hole should be marked on the score card against the player whose tee shot was used.
- The score card to be signed by two members of the team.
DECISION FOR TIES
In case of equal result determining the winners replay of 18th hole is performed until the first winning („sudden death“).
Decisions on cases which are not provided in these regulations shall be taken by the competition committee.
For „National Golf Resort“ members – 29 Eur.
For non „National Golf Resort“ members – 49 Eur.
Awards will be held after the tournament, at approximately 3:00 pm.
Drinks and finger food will be served
2018 NGR Golf Season review
It is allowed to use a trolley or electric trolley.
Golf buggies are allowed if the weather conditions are suitable.
The competition committee will decide the solutions of cases that are not provided in these regulations.