- This event has passed.
Baltic Breeze 2018 (Closed tournament)
May 25 8:30 - 17:00
PLACE, DATE, TIME
Place: National Golf Resort golf club (Stančiai village., Kretingalė parish., Klaipėda district);
Date: 25th of May, 2018 (Friday);
- Arrival, registration – 8:30 AM
- Instruction at driving range – 9:30 AM
- Start – 10:00 AM (shotgun)
- Awards – 03:30 PM
The Golf players can take part in competition if they have:
- a valid personal invitation from one of the tournament hosting companies;
- active handicap and valid HCP card- license issued by Lithuanian Golf federation; or
- proof of active handicap, certified by the secretary of the national golf authority or entrant’s home club, which must be valid on the date of entry.
Competitors late to the start up to 5 minutes are punished with two penalty strokes.
Competition type: Stableford
Competition form: Individual;
Round: One round (18 holes);
Result: Stableford points.
Starting list will be published on National Golf Resort website (www.nationalgolf.lt) at 18:00 on the 24th of May. Information will be also available by calling the club‘s Reception desk at +370 46 420000, (mobile) +370 655 22222.
CATEGORIES* AND AWARDS
|The absolute winner||
|I category||00,0 – 18,0 hcp||Men||
|II category||18,1 – 36,0 hcp||Men||
|III category||00,0 – 36,0 hcp||Women||
|IV category||36,1 – 54,0 hcp||Men, women||
*Depending on amount and handicap of participants the categories may be modified by the tournament committee.
Nearest the pin – 13 hole men, 11 hole women;
Longest drive – 10 hole men, 16 hole women;
3 meters to the pin – 8 hole men and women
DECISION OF TIE
In determining the absolute winner in case of equal result a replay must be taken of the 18th hole until the first win. In case of equal results for the players of other categories the winner is announced according to the criteria listed in descending order of priority:
|1) Lower HCP||
|2) more stableford points on 10-18 holes||
|3) more stableford points on 13-18 holes||
|4) more stableford points on 16-18 holes||
|5) more stableford points on 18th hole||
- Participants may have an assistant/ caddy (one person).
- Push trolleys and electric trolleys are allowed.
- Club cars are allowed if the weather permitting.
- All decisions not disclosed in these regulations, shall be carried by the competition committee.
Introductory Golf lesson and mini golf competition for the guests (non golf players) start at 12:00
Meeting point at the club house bar area.
The awards ceremony is planned to be held at 15:30